In Sanskrit, "Vaidhya" means an Ayurvedic Practitioner.
Vaidhya Reetu Rudra is a Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner and has practiced and taught Ayurvedic Medicine for the last 15 years. Having originally trained in both Ayurvedic and Western Medicines, Vaidhya Reetu Rudra is a Gold Medalist from one of the most prestigious universities of India, Delhi University, with a Bachelor's degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS).
After finishing her degree, Vaidhya Rudra was selected as Resident Doctor in the same college. At the same time, she began giving lectures at her college. After practicing in India, Vaidhya Rudra moved to London. There she opened her own pure Ayurvedic center where she met with a variety of people of different Vikriti (body disorders).
Vaidhya Rudra is a member of the AAMA (American Alternative Medical Association) and also a member of British Association of Accredited Ayurvedic Practitioner (AABAMC), London.
Vaidhya Reetu Rudra is trained in all Ayurvedic therapies with Panchkarma (body detoxification) and has successfully treated a wide variety of conditions and has specialized clinical knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Arthritis, frozen shoulder, musculo-skeletal pain
- Skin ailments, including acne, eczema, urticaria
- Digestive disorders, including IBS, gastritis, peptic ulcers, colitis, hemorrhoids, constipation and digestive complaints
- Stress, anxiety and depression, migraine headaches
- Common colds, sinusitis, bronchial asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Chronic fatigue, Weight Managements